Legal Notices, Disclaimers and Privacy Statement
1. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY:
1.1 The documents, graphics and images published at this Website could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify the information contained in this Web Site without notice. We make no commitment, however, to update the information contained in this Website. Consequently, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO , THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1.2 This Website may contain links to other Websites which are completely independent of this Website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in such linked Website, and any link to another Website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Website, and any link to another Website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that Website, or of the products or services described therein.
1.3 Users of this Website should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Website when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked Websites.
2. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNEES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR THEIR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM "DAMAGES" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ALSO APPLY IN ITS ENTIRETY TO THE LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
3.1 Except as expressly provided in paragraph 4.2 hereinbelow, nothing contained in this Website shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party's intellectual property rights, and no part of this Website may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the written approval of THIS LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
4.1 All rights, titles and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Website belong to THIS LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
4.2 In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this Website belong to their respective owners.
5. LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE:
You may provide links to this Website provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on this Website, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this Website if instructed to do so by LICENCED WEBSITE DESIGNERS, AMERICAN LEGION, THIS POST, AND VETERANS ONLINE, LLC AND THINKWEB, INC.
Your confidential use of this Website cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this Website.
7. GOVERNING LAW:
1. This Legion Post exerts all efforts to ensure the information that is provided in this Website is up to date and accurate. This Legion Post does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of said information and expressly disclaims all liabilities, losses and damages arising out of the use of this information.
2. It is this Legion Post's condition that, in exchange for allowing you free access to the information in this Website, you accept and hold The American Legion, Veterans Online, LLC, thinkweb, inc and this Legion Post, its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successor or assigns, or any third party associated with it, harmless from any and/or all liability(ies) arising out of your action(s) especially, if your action(s) was based on the information of this Website. It is essential that you, the user, verify any and/or all information contained herein before making your final decision. All the terms and conditions set forth herein also apply in its entirety to the Web Designers of this licensed website.
3. This Legion Post does not endorse any or all external links which were accessed from this Website.
4. Local and Special Events listed on this Website are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by this Legion Post.
5. Opinions expressed by external links do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post's management and staff.
6. Opinions expressed through personal articles, public forum, or any information on this Web Site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post 's management and staff.
7. This Legion Post has the right to refuse adding a link to any sexually oriented web site or any other link(s) it deems undesireable.
8. This Legion Post has the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. This Legion Post has the right to add or delete any or all links or information.
This site is provided as the official public service website of Veterans Online, LLC approved by the American Legion . It is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload, download or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Public Law 99-474 (The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986). Nothing on this site constitutes American Legion endorsement to include the material on links to other sites. Nothing contained is to be considered the official opinion of any agency in the Department of Defense, the American Legion Board of Directors, Veterans Online, LLC, thinkweb, inc or this Legion Post. All information on this site is considered public information.
This "Warning " may also appear on the Website templates.
This is the web site of this American Legion Post.
Our postal address is posted at the top of this page. Our telephone number and our E-mail address is listed on our ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address and telling us to remove you from our mailing list, list servers, or future mailing lists. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Copyright © 2002 by The American Legion - All Rights Reserved